Watched a couple of the early x-men films with M last night, which gave me some more painting time. A little less ideal than my usual workspace, but workable; I set up on H’s table (he uses it for colouring, puzzles, and so on). A little low, but I was sitting on a couch so it worked out as well as I think I could hope for.
Anyway, I got the arc of fire painted onto my Caledonian Volunteer, and made lots of progress on Uxia; she’s pretty close to finished now:
At this point, I’ve just got a couple of minor touch ups to do, and then the wash. Multiple washes, probably, since I don’t want the armour to look too rusty. So either specific washes for different parts of the model, or I’m going to need to do a much thinner wash in some places. Guess we’ll see what happens.
Threw a turquoise streak into her hair for kicks, may just colour all of it (the streak looks odder than expected in a braid)…